We will never forget our loved ones who passed and yet sometimes memories can be painful.
Dwelling on a painful past turns us into stagnant people. No one wants painful experiences coming back. If we want to succeed, we must become a forward thinking people.
Widows become stronger when we have a forward facing mindset.
7 ways to succeed at forget painful painful thoughts or memories.
- Forget failure. Remember lessons.
- Forget disappointment. Remember what you saw in yourself.
- Forget pain. Remember people that enabled your growth.
- Forget the mess. Remember the reward.
- Forget things that weakened you. Remember that you’re stronger today.
- Forget those that threw barriers. Remember people who provided opportunity.
- Forget doubt. Remember things that strengthen belief. Remember times you overcame adversity instead of times you threw in the towel.